WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS TO LIVING IN THE ROSS RIVER ESTATE?
- modern, quiet estate close to the river with mountain views
- great location close to major shopping, entertainment and leisure facilities
- close to parks, walkways and schools
- minutes to The Ring Road, Willows, Dairy Farmers Stadium and Riverway
- all new homes qualify for the $15,000 First Home Buyers Grant
- beautiful ‘ready-built’ homes available right now means no double costs during construction (like rent, rates and mortgage repayments)
- no waiting MOVE IN NOW!
- what you see is what you get (see it, touch it, feel it)
- best value for money, premium fit out (stainless steel fittings including LED lights, split system air conditioning, tiled patios, ducted rangehoods, irrigation and landscaping and much more)
- nothing more to pay (even the blinds are included!!)
- We have one of Townsville’s highest owner occupancy rates with more than 90% of our properties selling to First Home Buyers, just like you.
- award-winning homes designed and built by local professionals
- surrounded by other family-owned homes with a neighbourly outlook in mind
Ross River Estate properties are ideal for first home-buyers, investors and families. The estate is complete with landscaped, turfed and irrigated land with 3 or 4 bedroom modern homes.
Incorporating modern lifestyle with the ideal location for leisure the Ross River Estate includes modern housing built in a quiet, tree-lined estate only minutes from…
- A major shopping centre, dining and entertainment precinct
- The Ross River, boat ramp and public swimming pools
- Parklands, playgrounds and picnic areas
- Dairy Farmers Stadium, Tony Ireland Stadium and Riverway Theatre
- Weekend market places, art gallery and movie theatre
- A variety of schools, childcare and community centres
- Easy access to the Bruce Highway Motorway and the Ring Road
- Allambie Lane 24hr McDonalds
- Apex river park project including parkland, pontoon and picnic facilities
- Local shopping hub includes a supermarket, bakery, chemist, newsagent, liquor store, doctors surgery, fuel station and more!
Ross River Estate is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Ross River Estate is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Crh), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Ross River Estate customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Ross River Estate takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Ross River Estate reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Call: 0427 297 436
Ross River Estate,
PO BOX 3072,
Hermit Park, QLD 4812,